“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”
Come one, come all!! Seymour Speakers is inviting you to get involved…
…on Thursday February 9th, Seymour Speakers is hosting an Open House! We invite YOU to come, invite friends, family for a FUN filled meeting!
The skill of public speaking is a skill, if developed and practised, will serve you in your relationships and your career for years to come.
Here are some top reasons to develop your communication/ public speaking skills:
- Enables you to articulate your message in a clear way as a leader.
- Gives you personal confidence.
- Helps you deliver your message in an engaging, energetic way.
- Enables you to communicate effectively to large audiences.
- Grow personal and business relationships.
Effective communication is a skill that is needed in all areas of life! Come out to our open house to get started and learn in a fun, engaging environment.
TIME: 7:30 am
DATE: Thursday February 9th, 2017
WHERE: Vancouver Community College, Downtown Campus 250 W. Pender St. Vancouver – Room 165 (View on google maps – https://goo.gl/maps/